Resume Submission Dates:
January 15 – April 15, 2016
1. Resumes must be submitted in PDF, Word, or Powerpoint format only. Files must be named in the following format; team name, year of competition. (ie. Team Cheshire, 2016)
2. Resumes will only be accepted during designated resume submission dates. Resumes submitted before of after the designated dates will be disregarded. Dates are posted above and on the US Preliminary facebook page.
3. Resumes will only be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org during designated resume submission dates. Dates are posted above and on the US Preliminary facebook page.
4. Subject line of email must contain name of the convention, year of entry, team name, and ‘Resume Submission’ (ie. AnimeConvention, 2016, Team Cheshire, Resume Submission)
*Note – Resumes are subject to review, approval and/or rejection.
Personal Information (Each Team Member)
- Full Legal Name
- Date of Birth
- Age (At time of competition)
- Citizenship (All must be provided)
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Home Address
- US Passport Number
Cosplay Information (Each Team Member)
- Cosplay Alias
- Cosplay Website – website, facebook, acp, etc. (website that shows past work)
Emergency Contact Informaiton (Each Team Member)
- Please provide a primary and secondary contact in case of an emergency
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Relationship to Participant
- Team Name
- Description of the Team – This will be your introduction when you enter the competition stage
- Team Photo – A team photo must be included as an attachment to this resume and must be in cosplay. It does not need to be the costumes being worn for the preliminary round. This photo will be used on the WCS US social media before the finals event to announce teams participating. If you can’t get your team together to take a photo or have no photo to use, make a single photo by editing photos of each of you together. Please note we will not edit any photos for you.
Cosplay – Performance Information
- Name of series and characters being competed in.
- Reference image for both characters must be provided. Please provide one FULL image of each character. If there are costume changes, please provide one image per costume.
- Brief Description of Performance – This should be a very simply overview of what the performance will be.